Funded in part by the Town of Plymouth Promotions Found
Enjoy over 230+ artisan & crafter booths, food vendors, 2 stages of live entertainment, Motor Head's Cruise-In Car Show, Ducky Dash,
Kids Activities and much more!
Festival is free to the public.
* 250+ Crafter/Vendor Booth Spaces
* 30+ Food Trucks & Food Vendors
* 11th Annual Motor Head's Cruise-In Car Show
* Ducky Dash Race
* Mamma Mia's Restaurant Pizza Eating Contest
* Kids FUN Zone-Games, Inflatables and More!
* 2 Stages of Live Entertainment and More!
Main Stage Plymouth Waterfront
10:00am - 12:00pm Road Back Home
12:30- 2:15pm Todd Nickerson & Katy Boc
2:15pm-2:35pm Mamma Mia's Pizza Eating Contest
Headliner sponsored by The Spire Center-Plymouth
3:00pm-4:00pm The Mark Whitaker Band
4:15pm-5:45pm Brian Sances Trio
6:00pm-7:00pm Eva Walsh
Jenny Grist Mill Stage