Funded in part by the Town of Plymouth Promotions Found
* 250+ Crafter/Vendor Booth Spaces
* 30+ Food Trucks & Food Vendors
* 12th Annual Motor Head's Cruise-In Car Show
* Ducky Dash Race
* Beer Garden
* Kids FUN Zone-Games, Inflatables and More!
* 2 Stages of Live Entertainment and More!
11-11:30am Carlin Tripp
2:15-3pm Kari Lynch
Enjoy over 230+ artisan & crafter booths, food vendors, 2 stages of live entertainment, Motor Head's Cruise-In Car Show, Ducky Dash,
Kids Activities and much more!
Festival is free to the public.
Attention 2018 Exhibitors:
Registration for the 2018 Plymouth Waterfront Festival will not open until April 20th. Pilgrim Memorial State Park will be under construction for the entire summer. All street booths along Water Street and within the U-shaped drives will not be effected. Lawn booths will not be available. We are in the process of creating a new 2018 map. Thank you for your understanding.